Giving Some of 'Me'

I was never cut out to be one of those 'people' who are apart of everything, every club, every association and stuff. I have now found myself at a point in my life where I think this needs to change. There is no need in living life for yourself or without giving of yourself, cash , kind and time. People welcome gifts of cash and kind of course, but there are many people for whom a hour of your time would be more precious. So I have decided to start volunteering. Yaahhh me!

I have found a worthwhile service project and I am now preparing a grant proposal to seek some funding. I have signed up a couple of forms and have tried to contact some organisations nearby. This year is the year for me to demonstrate self and help others. This year is teh year of Joedian, the volunteer.