With Technology I can….
With technology there are so many things I can do that I couldn't do before, it is amazing. Well, maybe I shouldn't say ‘before technology’ and should in fact say, before I could ‘afford’ little bits technology. Some of the things I can now do – that can be made public -are ;
- Wash at 7 pm in the night after watching lifetime all day.
- Watch cartoons beyond the kids cartoon hour on TVJ or CVM.
- Warm up leftovers without lighting the stove.
- Help my friends celebrate their special days from miles away.
- Send ‘instant’ letters.
- ‘Google’ information.
- Say ‘hi’ to people I have never met.
- Look at pictures of people I never liked in school, and so do not necessarily would look at in person.
- Tell lies in a less obvious manner.
- Demonstrate the truth by showing pictures with evidence.
- Read the paper daily, something that is tedious to do without a computer.
- and also spell check.
These are only some of the things of course. There is no need for me to bore you by typing the entire list.