Reasons to Marry Him
There are many reasons why people fall in love, hook-up, have one night stands or whatever. There are often few reasons why a man will be willing to spend some dough on a ring for a woman and not on himself. I would like to think most of these reasons are totally unselfish and for the ultimate good of the couple. Here are some of my reasons why you should say yes to him- but not before he 'actually' pops the question.
- You are in love with him. Yes, the obvious, you are not in love with his fame, family or fortunes, you love him with his bad ways, his good ways and his childish ways - the ones you cant understand.
- He is good at doing 'things'. He can either wash, cook and/or clean, or if none, he will at least help you to fold the washing. As a woman I am sure you will be more than willing to teach him to do things 'your way' anyway.
- He is generous, he thinks of you as his his other half. He is willing to compromise for the benefit of you both.
- He has principles -good ones-, so much so that you already see him to be a perfect father. A man who is willing to stand up for his principles is a good man to have in these times. Especially one to be a firm hand when mommy 'hormones' kick in and you are afraid to administer discipline.
- He is fun. Marriage is like selling your soul to the devil, with a little of the hell part and a lot of the binding contract part - unless you have a pre-nup. This means that there will be a lot of days that will need some spicing up, just so you can get by and not go crazy. You need someone for all these days so that the dollhouse games you learnt as a child wouldn't have been learnt in vain.